Get started with a Business Capability Management solution with a comprehensive accelerator package that enables users to embark on their journey. Seamlessly dive into managing your capability landscape using The Essential Architecture (TEA) Toolkit built based on industry best practices and insights requested by CXOs worldwide.
Sparx Architecture Platform features to drive your BCM use cases
Catalog your Capability Inventory
- Get started by importing existing business capabilities, strategic objectives, value streams, applications, stakeholders, and organization information from Excel or connect to your external systems using the RESTful API. (Read how to relate Excel data with model information. Refer to this article )
- View a transparent list of Capabilities and all its key attributes and interdependencies.
- Filter, slice, and dice to find the capabilities of your interest and analyze them in detail.
- View and update capability information with role-specific views.
- Map capabilities with their dependencies, such as strategic Objectives, value streams, stakeholders, organizations, applications, and other key architectural constructs.
Enable insightful analysis of capabilities
- Comprehensive Analysis tools that assist in answering key Business queries.
- Ascertain the Count of Capabilities in various lenses to track the effectiveness of your Business investments.
- Drive assessments based on various capabilities attributes to determine the lifecycle and maturity level for the capabilities in the rationalization exercise.
- Show how your capabilities support and enable the business by linking them to the value streams and strategic objectives that achieve the organization's needs.
- Link capabilities to the artifacts that support and impact the capability in the transformation program.
Build, showcase, and communicate transformation roadmaps that present enterprise-wide capability lifecycle and transformation progress. This summary view will allow stakeholders to make decisions for a broad range of factors, such as changes in the market, enterprise strategy, objectives, and architecture.
Advanced Capability Roadmap is a key aspect of Business Capability Management. The Roadmap offers the following benefits.
- Provide stakeholders with transparency to monitor and track the status of transformations and lifecycle.
- Multiple factors could drive change in the Lifecycle of Capabilities and Projects. The Roadmap illustrates how Capabilities, Projects, and Applications shallchange across multiple time horizons.
- The Roadmaps can be sliced and diced based on various attributes of the Capabilities to provide a wider context for decision-making.
- Scope Capability Management efforts are based on various capability attributes, such as criticality, maturity level, capability type, effectiveness, lifecycle, and much more.
Design tailored rationalization viewpoints
Use configurable dashboards to design the most appropriate rationalization viewpoints for specific stakeholder expectations.
- Use the Capability Hierarchy map to identify the business capability landscape in various lenses.
- Use the Heat map to place the Business Capabilities supported domains.
Enhance your architectural journey with our BCM accelerator pack. Schedule your demo now! with our Senior Consultant!