Prolaborate provides a single view of all the diagrams from your Enterprise Architect model.
We will be looking at the various capabilities of this My Diagrams view through the below workflows:
- View all diagrams from your EA Model
- Mark an EA Diagram as Favorite
View all diagrams from your EA Model
When you open a repository, you will land on the My Dashboard page. Click on My Diagrams.
This page shows all the diagrams that you have access to.
What can you from My Diagrams page?
- The diagrams are shown to you in Thumbnail view by default. You can change it to list view as well.
- To quickly see the details of an EA diagram, you can hover over it and click on Quick Info
- To see the diagram, you can either click on the diagram or the View Diagram link in the Quick Info popup
- Filter out diagrams based on Author or EA Diagram Type. For example, you can choose to see only Business process diagrams
Note: The diagrams you have marked as Favourite or Sticky will appear at first in the list in My Diagrams.
Mark an EA Diagrams as Favorite
You can mark a diagram as favorite or sticky from Access Permissions page. Click on the pin icon to set a diagram as sticky as shown in the screenshot.