A Prolaborate user's ability to view, edit or collaborate on Enterprise Architect models will be based on the
level of access they have.
This article explains how you can grant,preview and revoke access rights to a user or a user group.
Configure Access for Users or User Groups
Choose this mode if you want to grant different kinds of access levels to different parts of the repository to
different users and groups.
Go to Access Permissions page by clicking on Menu > Access Permissions
To grant access to a user or group:
- Select the package/element from Repository Browser
- Select the User/Group to whom you want to give access
- Choose the Type of Access. There are four types of Access:
- Read Only - See what is happening in Prolaborate
- Read and Write - See and edit EA models
- Read and Collaborate - See EA information, and participate in discussions but cannot edit
- Read, Write and Collaborate – User can view, edit, and participate in discussions
- Click on Add icon
- Select Apply Recursively option to give access to all elements and packages under the selected
Users invited through Invite Collaborator feature or from Reviews will be added to the same list for easy reference.
To see what an user or an user group is entitled to do in Prolaborate, simply select their name after clicking
on View Access Permissions.
The rights given to a user/group can be revoked by clicking on the Trash icon against their
Configure access for Repository
Choose this mode if you want to grant same access level to all users and that too for the complete EA project.