Share Relationship Matrices
In this guide, we will provide you step-by-step instructions to add a relationship matrix to the Prolaborate dashboard.
This will make it easy for your EA stakeholders to access the matrices.
Step by Step Instructions
Create a new dashboard and give a suitable name (This is the Relationship Matrix dashboard).
And repeat the following steps for adding thumbnails of multiple matrices to the dashboard:
- Open the Matrix which you created in Enterprise Architect or Create a new one in Prolaborate. Learn more here
- Note down the link of the matrix (Link in the address bar)
- Take a screenshot of the matrix
- Paste the screenshot to an image editing application. For example, Paint
- Resize the image to a suitable resolution and save it. For example, width and height around 500 px
- Open the dashboard and click Add Widget > Add New
- Select Image Content widget and click Add New Widget
- Upload the resized image of the dashboard
- Paste the link copied in #2 in the Image Link field and click on Save
- Resize of the widget as per your preference
- Click on save
Once you have added all the Matrices, the Relationship Matrix dashboard will show look like this:
The users can click any one of the Matrices to be redirected to that Matrix page.