The user name or password is incorrect
‘SQL Server Authentication’ mode is preferred. Active Directory logins are not supported.
For AD credentials on the server-side, please follow the below instructions to resolve the issue
- Reset the password of the user TWICE that is used to configure AD settings in Prolaborate. If we reset the password just once, the password is not getting reset properly
- Wait for an hour
- Logout and login into the Prolaborate
- Go to Active directory settings - click on the Edit button and re-enter the latest credentials (AD server’s credentials) and click the Test and Save option and check whether the configurations are saved properly.
- Logout from Prolaborate user
- Try to login using AD user which is already added into Prolaborate